Friday, 1 July 2011

A Hundred Tweets In: A Brief Breakdown

I have now reached my 100th tweet as SaintEvelin. Not a lot, I know, but I thought it might be fun to see how the hundred break down.

18

Glastonbury

16

Fashion

12

Retweets

10

Blogging

8

Parish notices, isolated status updates and miscellanea

6

The motion picture "Labyrinth"

5

General library stuff

4

Names

3

Cliques

3

Wasps

3

Etiquette

2

Food

2

Dust

2

Hashtag games

2

Silly drawings

2

BBC 6 Music

2

Interior design


About a quarter of my tweets have been of a professional bent. The majority have been social, albeit a little more in my own character than my other twitter account allowed. I think, at this early stage, this is an appropriate balance. Whether it is a reasonable reflection of my tastes is questionable (the high placing of Labyrinth does not necessarily reflect my cinematic preferences, though the second place standing for fashion is somewhat more in keeping with my interests).

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, interesting! With the discussion I was having about mixing the professional with the personal on Twitter, I wonder whether it might be useful for me to analyse a sample of my tweets in a similar way? Not all of them - 4524 tweets is a lot of content analysis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fact that 6% of your tweets have, so far, been about Labyrinth, pleases me beyond words. Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete