Acolytes, I've been neglecting you of late, and for that I must apologise. January has been a month of dashing about from one place to the next, and variously sorting out the next phase of my life. There are a few details left to settle, but I am pleased to announce that the next phase of my life begins in Hull on Monday when I don the mantle of Assistant Librarian at one of the three Great Universities. Understandably I am greatly chuffed at this turn of events. It will be my second professional job since I graduated this time last year, and its arrival was nicely timed, for which I am very thankful. I hope it will give me plenty of 'blog-fodder in the coming months. In the meantime, here's a picture of a K8 I stole from Google Maps:
They still have them in the wild there.

No comments:
Post a Comment